Full Time: Optician – Sales Associate
Cunningham Optical One is seeking a hardworking, friendly Optician – Sales associate. The candidate is someone with excellent patient service skills and who works well with others in a team environment. This is a full-time position(s) with 40 hours a week while delivering impeccable service. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Who you are:
- Passionate about eyewear, fashion, and culture.
- Stylish and individual, expressing a sharp understanding of personal style and Cunningham’s place in fashion, along with Cunningham’s standards.
- Punctual, eager to learn, and excited to grow with us.
- Excellent at communicating technical terms in a digestible & poignant way.
- Well-versed patient service representative with a drive and passion to provide an exemplary journey.
- Motivated self-starter and eager to learn.
- Excellent detail orientation and time management skills.
- Excels under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work Saturday’s and evenings as needed.
What you will do:
- Ensure accuracy and precision in performing and recording optical measurements, adjusting ophthalmic frames, and troubleshooting vision issues.
- Verify accuracy of finished ophthalmic products upon arrival from our labs.
- Demonstrate perfect ophthalmic product knowledge and provide thorough understanding of products to team members and patients.
- Work with other team members to ensure excellent store-wide patient service & provide trainings on optical processes and techniques.
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Elegantly walk through lens options with patients to ensure the Cunningham hospitality and expertise is extended through our optical program.
- Provide style & fit consulting on sales floor and lend help to our team.
- Act as a professional representative for Cunningham to expand a new base of Cunningham Optical patients & extend our mission across current and new channels.
- Take pride in the office appearance and show initiative.
- Computer skills a must, including MS Office and ability to learn other software.
- Familiar with insurance programs (Preferred).
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health benefit contribution
- Paid time off
- Paid Vacation
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Fluent Spanish (Preferred)
- Sales / Customer Service
- Optical Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Dependable Transportation
- US work authorization Required
Submit your cover letter and resume. Please include location you are applying for in subject line. Submit Resume Here
Please no phone calls.